Monday 24 August 2009

Wheelie Sponsorship Per Meter....

In Aid of


Hi Everyone,

Just back from my 2nd day of training on how to pull a wheelie, at the Jimmy Fireblade Wheelie School. First off this is taking longer to type than normal as my arms and particularly my left wrist are hurting very muchly :-( This isn't due to the front wheel coming down to hard, although that did happen on occassions but more due to the constant use of the clutch for 6 hours. Pulling it in, flicking it out, pull in, flick it out, in, out, doing that for any considerable amount of time, certainly takes it's toll on the tendons in the wrists and arms. Ouch!

Other than that the day went really well and I can now consistantly lift the front end pretty much at will. The other guys that were there were great and we all got on and encouraged each other. The weather stayed fine all day but it did get hot out on the airfield in our leathers, as we were only moving along at 50mph tops all day.

I have certainly improved from day one and my confidence is a lot higher and I feel more comfortable on the bike with the front wheel in the air. I now need to concentrate on being able to change the gear while the front wheel is up!

It is only 2 weeks until I attempt to travel as far as I can on the back wheel and I would like to do 25 meters or more. I am going back to see Jimmy next week for a little further tuition on my own bike and will be getting in as much practice as I can, between now and the 7th September.

To Sponsor Me Per Meter

Click Here

State the amount you would like to sponsor (per meter) and I will then contact you after the event to let you know how well I did and give you the link to make your payment. Thank You.

That's it for now as I really can't type much more. Look forward to hearing from you and I will post another video shortly.

All the best,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment