Tuesday 19 January 2010

5 Days and Counting...

Hi All,

Isn't it funny how the week before you go away everything goes beserk! With making sure I've remembered all that I need and getting work sorted out before I go, I think that's why it always seems manic, my head is spinning more than normal.

Well there are now only 5 days left before I fly and the nerves I beginning to kick in. It's also funny that whenever you're about to do something, buy something or go somewhere that has any significance you begin to see it everywhere. I was driving home last night and passed a pub called India. Last night on the TV was Gordon Ramsay travelling around, India and the night before Secret Millionaire had a special episode from...guess where, yep, India! Weird or what?!

Anyway, just a short one this time but I'll be back with a video update on Saturday, the day before I fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment