Thursday 21 October 2010

Thank You & Here We Go Again....

Hi,

Well the end of the year is drawing ever closer and it seems an age since I was in India on the final part of my Tri-Dangerthon.

Well sad that it is, this is the final post for this blog and I would just like to thank everyone that helped make this happen, my wife and family for supporting me and to all that sponsored and donated. The final total was £6,400, a little shy of my £10k target but a amazing amount all the same. So thank you once again.

So it's time to move on to pastures new and as I have had a year out from fundraising, I feel it's now time to go again. This time it is a full on fitness endurance challenge and yet again I'm looking for people mad enough and this time fit enough, to join me. To find out more about how you can get involved or just donate head over to -

FitFour Challenge 2011

Look forward to seeing you over there.

All the best,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment