Monday 23 March 2009

I've Got The Full Team Of Skydivers & Wheelie Bandits !!

in aid of


Hi Folks,

Another great week for me and things are really beginning to snowball. Please take a look at the short video for this weeks update.









I just wanted to mention that I have been asked about 'Gift Aid' which is where the government will give a percentage to the charity on top of a donation made by UK taxpayer. Unfortunately as I am raising for more than one charity and I am not a registered charity myself, I can't claim Gift Aid on any donations. Of course, what you donate will still go to the charities but the government are unable to put in their percentage.

I'll keep you updated at some point this week as to the date of the skydive, once it has been booked and if there is anyone that is taking a look at this blog for the first time, please click on 'So What's A Tri-Dangerthon', on the top right of this page to see my first blog which will reveal all.

For those of you that really don't want to watch my first video and count all the 'erms' that I said, I manged to count 52 'erms' but there could be more. So, if you would like to donate 50p or even a POUND per 'erm' to the charities, then click on the donate button and times the money you are donating by 52. I shall try my best in future videos NOT to 'erm' but theres no guarantees. :-)


Thanks again for checking in on how things are going, as always your comments are much appreciated and don't forget....


Donate as much as you can, Thank You :-)


All the best,


Rich




No comments:

Post a Comment