Tuesday 17 March 2009

My First Week of Fundraising...

in aid of


Hi,

Well it's now been a week since I started this blog and my fund raising efforts, and what a week!
Below I have filmed my very first online video, so please take a look at this short video where I will be telling you all about this weeks events.








Latest News Update...I have just got off the phone to Nicky at the wheelie school and the dates for my training are now booked.

Tuesday 30th June 2009 - first day training / Monday 24th August 2009 - 2nd training day

The Final day and the day of the attempted distance wheelie will be Monday 7th September.

All 3 events will be filmed so you will be able to see the improvement as I go through my training (hopefully :-) )

Corporate Sponsorship... if you own a business and would like to sponsor me, please contact me. To raise even more cash and to achieve the £10,000 target I have set, I will need a number of corporate sponsors to donate. In return we will ensure that your company gets maximum coverage at all the events and in any marketing that we carry out.

That's it for this time, your comments as always are appreciated and....

Don't forget...

'DONATE' as much as you can, Thank You. :-)

All the best,

Rich Vincent




No comments:

Post a Comment