Saturday 5 December 2009

Invited Back to Talk on Radio Lincs :-)

In Aid of

Hi All,

Just a quick update for now to let you know that Judy Theobald from The Morning Show on BBC Radio Lincs has invited me back on to discuss my India trip. This is fantastic news and I feel very honoured to be asked back. It is also a great opportunity to let more people know about the fundraising I've been doing and will help me to push towards achieving my target of £10,000 for these 4 amazing charities.

If you're in the Lincs region then you will be able to listen at around 10.30am this coming Monday morning 7th December on 94.9FM or 104.7FM.

You can also listen to the show on BBC iplayer. The Morning Show.

As I said just a quick one this time but in the next week I shall be posting a more detailed blog about what the trip across India will have in store for me. So please check back regularly and if you can donate any amount it would be very much appreciated.

I have raised £6211 so far and have just £3789 to go to hit my target, Please, Please, Please help me to achieve that.







THANK YOU

All the best,

Rich



No comments:

Post a Comment